AR DV1 firmware update: v1505G, 6-5-2015
AOR has uploaded revised firmware for the AR-DV1 receiver. While this update will correct issues that some customers experienced, it also adds more functionality to the AR-DV1. AOR is committed to the continuous improvement of its products and will post firmware updates periodically to further extend the capabilities of this receiver.
The new firmware version: 1505G is now available for download from the AOR website.
Directions: AR-DV1 Firmware Update Procedures
- Malfunctions with the backlit keys lighting up while the power switch is in the “off” position
- D-STAR signals overriding the selected mode for received data. The decode mode will now decode and display only the selected mode.
- Malfunctions with the receive frequency when CTCSS or DCS is selected during Search mode.
- Problems with pressing LOCK key or MONI key when frequency entry is made from the keypad
- Issues with the display data freezing when digital data is displayed while using the keypad or rotating the dial knob.
- Issues with the opening message displaying properly.
- Memory channel registration problems. Entering the memory tag followed by pressing DOWN key will now work properly.
- Voice squelch function stability
- SAL/SAL or USBL/LSB operational issues
- D-CR code setting error
- Analog FM mode function
- Initial power-up cycle
- Problems with “motorboating” noise in DMR mode
- Problems adding receive mode, IF B/W, CTCSS/DCS in memory scan mode and program search mode.
New enhancements for the AR-DV1 available with this firmware include:
- Ability to open the squelch while in digital mode by pressing MONI key
- Ability to save the current receiver settings by pressing [F]+[VOL]
- Easier frequency entry during search bank setting by using the [.] (decimal) key for frequencies below 1MHz.
- In memory mode or program search mode, receiver options can be added.
- SD card FAT16 is now supported
- Remote ID can be added to last channel memory
- The AR-DV1 will send a message showing connection status during on/off process.
- Step frequency can now be set during search or scan mode
- The following PC commands are now supported: MD ZJ ZK SQ NQ LQ VQ ZP QP EX AG RF ST SH DT BP LN LB LD KL PT ZI LC LM RX LT RT RE SB WI RN VR
AC RG IF LS NR OF OL OX SC SI DL FR CI CN DI DS DC DJ DK
(A complete list of new functions will be posted soon.)